IBM today snapped up privately-held security software firm Encentuate for an undisclosed sum. Redwood City, California-based Encentuate provides identity and access management software that simplifies the process of remembering different passwords and usernames. Encentuate products will be folded into IBM’s Tivoli software line …
Just what we all need
Greater functionality to make Tivoli even more of a camel than it is already.....
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes