IBM today snapped up privately-held security software firm Encentuate for an undisclosed sum. Redwood City, California-based Encentuate provides identity and access management software that simplifies the process of remembering different passwords and usernames. Encentuate products will be folded into IBM’s Tivoli software line …
Just what we all need
Greater functionality to make Tivoli even more of a camel than it is already.....
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung