IBM today snapped up privately-held security software firm Encentuate for an undisclosed sum. Redwood City, California-based Encentuate provides identity and access management software that simplifies the process of remembering different passwords and usernames. Encentuate products will be folded into IBM’s Tivoli software line …
Just what we all need
Greater functionality to make Tivoli even more of a camel than it is already.....
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND