IBM today snapped up privately-held security software firm Encentuate for an undisclosed sum. Redwood City, California-based Encentuate provides identity and access management software that simplifies the process of remembering different passwords and usernames. Encentuate products will be folded into IBM’s Tivoli software line …
Just what we all need
Greater functionality to make Tivoli even more of a camel than it is already.....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS