Imagine the scene: you’ve just come home from a night out and have flopped down on the bed to enjoy 40 winks, but then your friend rings. You want to chat, but can’t be bothered to hold the handset to your ear or hook on a Bluetooth headset. What do you do? pc_picture_002 purCushion integrates a microphone that connects to …
Is it just me or did they get a cadaver to pose for that shot? It's no Eee add, that's for sure.
I pity those who think they need this.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats