Imagine the scene: you’ve just come home from a night out and have flopped down on the bed to enjoy 40 winks, but then your friend rings. You want to chat, but can’t be bothered to hold the handset to your ear or hook on a Bluetooth headset. What do you do? pc_picture_002 purCushion integrates a microphone that connects to …
Is it just me or did they get a cadaver to pose for that shot? It's no Eee add, that's for sure.
I pity those who think they need this.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide