Palm has rolled out the Palm OS-based Centro smartphone in the UK, pitching the £199 handset as a yoof-oriented alternative to its more 'serious' Treo phones. Centro uses the same layout and look as the recently released, Windows Mobile-based Treo 500, but it's rather narrower in profile and with a crisper, higher resolution …
Same on you Reg
... for using stock photos. I'm sure that SprintTV is not available in the UK!
Seriously, if they are aiming at a youth market they need to come up with something less ugly :s
Wow, once this baby hits the shelves, the iPhone will look pretty low tech.
Centro vs Blackberry vs WM6
I've just received my Centro; it replaces a WM 6 device (MDA vario 2) which won't be missed due to appalling phone ergonomics and battery life. Sure. OS is ancient, and web browser needs a big update, but actual usability is very good.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders