While we are not saying that the long-running battle between Nokia and Qualcomm is actually over - anything but - there are signs that Nokia’s position is a lot stronger than many observers first thought. Last week, the International Trade Commission said it would not review its earlier decision that Nokia did not infringe three …
and while I'm at it..
"despite holding far less IPR assets there"
fewer IPR assets, not less.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad