European competition watchdogs will give Google's $3.1bn acquisition of online display ad network DoubleClick an unconditional go-ahead next week, according to reports. The deal was approved by US regulators in December. The EU process has taken longer and been a forum for concerns over the privacy impact of lumping together the …
Not a problem!
I don't click any adverts through webmail, on pages, or especially as popups / popunders, and i'll just stop using google as my search engine of choice.
Oh, and i'll ditch Virgin... :D
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?