European competition watchdogs will give Google's $3.1bn acquisition of online display ad network DoubleClick an unconditional go-ahead next week, according to reports. The deal was approved by US regulators in December. The EU process has taken longer and been a forum for concerns over the privacy impact of lumping together the …
Not a problem!
I don't click any adverts through webmail, on pages, or especially as popups / popunders, and i'll just stop using google as my search engine of choice.
Oh, and i'll ditch Virgin... :D
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe