European competition watchdogs will give Google's $3.1bn acquisition of online display ad network DoubleClick an unconditional go-ahead next week, according to reports. The deal was approved by US regulators in December. The EU process has taken longer and been a forum for concerns over the privacy impact of lumping together the …
Not a problem!
I don't click any adverts through webmail, on pages, or especially as popups / popunders, and i'll just stop using google as my search engine of choice.
Oh, and i'll ditch Virgin... :D
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat