Cisco has taken a leaf out of Microsoft's book by adopting a regular patch release cycle. However, the change will apply only to security bugs involving its core IOS software and not all its products. Starting on 26 March, Cisco will release bundles of IOS security advisories on the fourth Wednesday of March and September in …
Linksys home router
What about my Linksys home router, which has Ciso Systems printed on the label. Is this covered or even upgradeable?
Completely different kettle of fish. It's not covered by this policy.
Re: Andy Barber
No, as soon as someone finds the first remotely-exploitable buffer overflow for that, they will write a worm that will doubtlessly take down the whole internet.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor