Cisco has taken a leaf out of Microsoft's book by adopting a regular patch release cycle. However, the change will apply only to security bugs involving its core IOS software and not all its products. Starting on 26 March, Cisco will release bundles of IOS security advisories on the fourth Wednesday of March and September in …
Linksys home router
What about my Linksys home router, which has Ciso Systems printed on the label. Is this covered or even upgradeable?
Completely different kettle of fish. It's not covered by this policy.
Re: Andy Barber
No, as soon as someone finds the first remotely-exploitable buffer overflow for that, they will write a worm that will doubtlessly take down the whole internet.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire