Cisco has taken a leaf out of Microsoft's book by adopting a regular patch release cycle. However, the change will apply only to security bugs involving its core IOS software and not all its products. Starting on 26 March, Cisco will release bundles of IOS security advisories on the fourth Wednesday of March and September in …
Linksys home router
What about my Linksys home router, which has Ciso Systems printed on the label. Is this covered or even upgradeable?
Completely different kettle of fish. It's not covered by this policy.
Re: Andy Barber
No, as soon as someone finds the first remotely-exploitable buffer overflow for that, they will write a worm that will doubtlessly take down the whole internet.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene