Yahoo! sprouted the third leg of its mobile content strategy today, with the surprise launch of onePlace, an application that aggregates and filters users' content desires. onePlace lines up with oneSearch and the recently launched oneConnect to form the vendor's three legged stool for milking the mobile market. Marco Boerries …
42 Boldly Go ...... Vorsprung durch TekNICQ TekNIQs
Crikey! Wow! ....... Now that is Real SMART Virtualisation, Yahoo. Bravo and Roger that.?! :-)
Where's! the! exclamation! marks!...
...El Reg normally puts them in Yahoo! stories.
Yahoo! Unveils! Third! Leg! For! Managing! Mobile! Content!
I'm with Andy
Yep, couldn't agree more.
@ Andy Barber
Thank feck for the lack of exclamation marks [insert one here] That wore thin the moment it was conceived
Yahoo 42 Rescue Microsoft?
"Yep, couldn't agree more." .... By Daniel Posted Tuesday 4th March 2008 20:58 GMT.
Makes Microsoft appear very Flat Footed, Daniel. Always the Bridesmaid and never the Bride?
And that makes them Vulnerable to Virtualisation Masters for they have no Pioneering Champion of their Own ....... which given the amount of Flash Cash they have to Spend on whatever they Fancy, is QuITe Inexcusable, and must surely Indicate a Lack of Virtualisation Intelligence in-house. And that rings equally well and valid for their share and stockholders.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it