TomTom claims its latest satnav will find you the quickest route from A to B, because the unit calculates routes based on assumed average speeds rather than signposted speed limits. TomTom_go_930t TomTom's Go 930T: signposts? Pah! By basing route calculations on real average speeds, taken from over 10bn kilometres of driven …
Will the days of driving down a single track be behind us?
I hope so. This sounds like it has the potential to be the 'next-gen' of sat-nav kit.
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things