TomTom claims its latest satnav will find you the quickest route from A to B, because the unit calculates routes based on assumed average speeds rather than signposted speed limits. TomTom_go_930t TomTom's Go 930T: signposts? Pah! By basing route calculations on real average speeds, taken from over 10bn kilometres of driven …
Will the days of driving down a single track be behind us?
I hope so. This sounds like it has the potential to be the 'next-gen' of sat-nav kit.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default