TomTom claims its latest satnav will find you the quickest route from A to B, because the unit calculates routes based on assumed average speeds rather than signposted speed limits. TomTom_go_930t TomTom's Go 930T: signposts? Pah! By basing route calculations on real average speeds, taken from over 10bn kilometres of driven …
Will the days of driving down a single track be behind us?
I hope so. This sounds like it has the potential to be the 'next-gen' of sat-nav kit.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?