Sony Ericsson has claimed that its Xperia X1 Windows Mobile communicator will still be released this year, as originally planned, despite its own website stating a 2009 release date. Sony Ericsson Xperia 1 Sony Ericsson's Xperia X1: coming in 2008. Honest The 'arc slider' was announced at the Mobile World Conference in …
What a shame
That SE has succumbed to the advances of Redmind.
I have used Sagems, Nokias and Motorolas and Se beats them hands down, hope this does not signal a downturn in handset quality or reliability.
@What a shame
Why would them using Windows mobile degrade the reliability of the handset itself? Maybe software issues, but the handset durability should still be top notch, just as we've come to expect from SE.
I for one welcome this handset gladly. Unfortunately there's a good chance it won't be available in AUS for a good long while *Grumble*
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users