Sony Ericsson has claimed that its Xperia X1 Windows Mobile communicator will still be released this year, as originally planned, despite its own website stating a 2009 release date. Sony Ericsson Xperia 1 Sony Ericsson's Xperia X1: coming in 2008. Honest The 'arc slider' was announced at the Mobile World Conference in …
What a shame
That SE has succumbed to the advances of Redmind.
I have used Sagems, Nokias and Motorolas and Se beats them hands down, hope this does not signal a downturn in handset quality or reliability.
@What a shame
Why would them using Windows mobile degrade the reliability of the handset itself? Maybe software issues, but the handset durability should still be top notch, just as we've come to expect from SE.
I for one welcome this handset gladly. Unfortunately there's a good chance it won't be available in AUS for a good long while *Grumble*
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call