Sony Ericsson has claimed that its Xperia X1 Windows Mobile communicator will still be released this year, as originally planned, despite its own website stating a 2009 release date. Sony Ericsson Xperia 1 Sony Ericsson's Xperia X1: coming in 2008. Honest The 'arc slider' was announced at the Mobile World Conference in …
What a shame
That SE has succumbed to the advances of Redmind.
I have used Sagems, Nokias and Motorolas and Se beats them hands down, hope this does not signal a downturn in handset quality or reliability.
@What a shame
Why would them using Windows mobile degrade the reliability of the handset itself? Maybe software issues, but the handset durability should still be top notch, just as we've come to expect from SE.
I for one welcome this handset gladly. Unfortunately there's a good chance it won't be available in AUS for a good long while *Grumble*
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen