Bluetooth headsets are well known for slipping from their position while you’re rushing around town jabbering into one. So an alternative design’s been drawn-up that wraps around your neck to connect up with your voicebox. RoadRunner RoadRunner collects sound from a microphone near your larynx The RoadRunner has a microphone …
We've been expecting you...
Old Idea, New Interface
The military has been using mics like these since WWII. Nothing new here.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait