Sony has again favoured its Japanese gamers first and launched a special edition PlayStation Portable (PSP) in a bronze-coloured shell. PSP_bronze Sony bronze PSP bundle pack is only for Japan, so far Despite Japan already having taken delivery of the ceramic white PS3 and readying itself for the satin silver model in two …
...for the runner-up in the handheld console race.
SUCK IT UP, PSP FANS!
Me no likey :( Looks like it's been dropped down the 'pan.
32MB Memory Stick Duo
how about 1 to 2GB flash instead of 32MB?
I want an Titanium one, with actual Titanium case, and weather proof for the beach, or diving ;).
They could at least make and solid aluminium one, or with that stuff they make those shine mugs out of.
Now, there would be something worth buying.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe