Sony has again favoured its Japanese gamers first and launched a special edition PlayStation Portable (PSP) in a bronze-coloured shell. PSP_bronze Sony bronze PSP bundle pack is only for Japan, so far Despite Japan already having taken delivery of the ceramic white PS3 and readying itself for the satin silver model in two …
...for the runner-up in the handheld console race.
SUCK IT UP, PSP FANS!
Me no likey :( Looks like it's been dropped down the 'pan.
32MB Memory Stick Duo
how about 1 to 2GB flash instead of 32MB?
I want an Titanium one, with actual Titanium case, and weather proof for the beach, or diving ;).
They could at least make and solid aluminium one, or with that stuff they make those shine mugs out of.
Now, there would be something worth buying.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...