Sony has again favoured its Japanese gamers first and launched a special edition PlayStation Portable (PSP) in a bronze-coloured shell. PSP_bronze Sony bronze PSP bundle pack is only for Japan, so far Despite Japan already having taken delivery of the ceramic white PS3 and readying itself for the satin silver model in two …
...for the runner-up in the handheld console race.
SUCK IT UP, PSP FANS!
Me no likey :( Looks like it's been dropped down the 'pan.
32MB Memory Stick Duo
how about 1 to 2GB flash instead of 32MB?
I want an Titanium one, with actual Titanium case, and weather proof for the beach, or diving ;).
They could at least make and solid aluminium one, or with that stuff they make those shine mugs out of.
Now, there would be something worth buying.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle