Following the fashion set by LG with its Prada Phone, Samsung has become the latest mobile maker to bring together couture culture and touchscreen technology. Running up its own style-savvy Giorgio Armani number, Samsung has embraced the iconic Italian fashion house chic for this premium label handset. Not surprisingly, the …
If phone manufactorers were cars
Samsung = skoda
About as fashionable as a skeleton covered in black cloth.
Does anyone remember the good old days, when you knew what you were getting from the brand? Samsung and LG made reasonably priced but fairly decent electronics and Armani and Prada were names stuck on overpriced tat for chavs.
As someone who's owned, and been very happy with the products of both Skoda and Samsung, I think that's not a bad analogy but I have no experience of their phones.
(Mine's the George at Asda anorak.)
Nothing wrong with George from ASDA...apart from the Far eastern child labour of course. It'll perfectly good stuff, given the price, so have a look! White office Shirts for 3 quid? Can't go wrong there, and they'll match my 2 pound slippers.
Mine's the stylish green and blue lab coat please...
Video games score
Not sure how you gave it 70% with such a poor text input mechanism. Are scores on Reg hardware like many video game magazines? Only buy it if it's 90+%, avoid like the plague if it's less than 75%?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats