Malware authors have written a worm for Orkut, Google-owned networking site that's big in Brazil. The Scrapkut worm uses active code injection to spread between victims and their friends on Orkut. The malicious code appears on a victim’s scrapbook, containing a link to a supposed YouTube video. People who click on the link are …
Well, everyday a new big hack/spam attack.
Companies should take more care about web application security, seems like many people still believe a good firewall could solve all their security problems, if companies would use a web security scanner (i.e. maui security scanner), hackers and spammers couldn't abuse their websites/servers so easy.
Any particular platform at risk?
I take it this is Windows only, as per?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS