Malware authors have written a worm for Orkut, Google-owned networking site that's big in Brazil. The Scrapkut worm uses active code injection to spread between victims and their friends on Orkut. The malicious code appears on a victim’s scrapbook, containing a link to a supposed YouTube video. People who click on the link are …
Well, everyday a new big hack/spam attack.
Companies should take more care about web application security, seems like many people still believe a good firewall could solve all their security problems, if companies would use a web security scanner (i.e. maui security scanner), hackers and spammers couldn't abuse their websites/servers so easy.
Any particular platform at risk?
I take it this is Windows only, as per?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16