Malware authors have written a worm for Orkut, Google-owned networking site that's big in Brazil. The Scrapkut worm uses active code injection to spread between victims and their friends on Orkut. The malicious code appears on a victim’s scrapbook, containing a link to a supposed YouTube video. People who click on the link are …
Well, everyday a new big hack/spam attack.
Companies should take more care about web application security, seems like many people still believe a good firewall could solve all their security problems, if companies would use a web security scanner (i.e. maui security scanner), hackers and spammers couldn't abuse their websites/servers so easy.
Any particular platform at risk?
I take it this is Windows only, as per?
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account