Malware authors have written a worm for Orkut, Google-owned networking site that's big in Brazil. The Scrapkut worm uses active code injection to spread between victims and their friends on Orkut. The malicious code appears on a victim’s scrapbook, containing a link to a supposed YouTube video. People who click on the link are …
Well, everyday a new big hack/spam attack.
Companies should take more care about web application security, seems like many people still believe a good firewall could solve all their security problems, if companies would use a web security scanner (i.e. maui security scanner), hackers and spammers couldn't abuse their websites/servers so easy.
Any particular platform at risk?
I take it this is Windows only, as per?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR