An Arsenal fan site has been compromised to serve up sophisticated malware. Malicious code smuggled onto Onlinegooner.com redirected users to sites in Asia and Russia that download a wide variety of nasties onto vulnerable Windows PCs. The downloaded malware contains a potent cocktail of rootkit, keylogging, backdoor, ARP ( …
Evil team, evil website
15th Feb: Uzbek/Russian mogul Alisher Usmanov increases Ar5ena1 stake to almost 25%.
18th Feb: BBC reports "Ar5ena1 chairman Peter Hill-Wood has said the club's major shareholders have no intention of selling their stakes."
18th Feb: Ar5ena1 fans deluged with Asian/Russian keylogging software.
There's more than one way to get money out of football^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Ar5ena1 fans.
(Paris, because like Barça, "we'll always have Paris".)
"Evil team, evil website
You a Spurs supporter then? ;)
A Moan United gorilla who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows how to infect a website! Whatever next?
These are the kind of posts...
...that make me glad to be an F1 fan.
Spurs getting it out early...
Get your Celebratory Arsenal Fan Site Hacked DVD from the official Spurs shop here http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop/shop_product_f.html?pno=AGGIE&code=ARSENAL&bcode=&WT.svl=FANSITE%20HACKED
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad