An Arsenal fan site has been compromised to serve up sophisticated malware. Malicious code smuggled onto Onlinegooner.com redirected users to sites in Asia and Russia that download a wide variety of nasties onto vulnerable Windows PCs. The downloaded malware contains a potent cocktail of rootkit, keylogging, backdoor, ARP ( …
Evil team, evil website
15th Feb: Uzbek/Russian mogul Alisher Usmanov increases Ar5ena1 stake to almost 25%.
18th Feb: BBC reports "Ar5ena1 chairman Peter Hill-Wood has said the club's major shareholders have no intention of selling their stakes."
18th Feb: Ar5ena1 fans deluged with Asian/Russian keylogging software.
There's more than one way to get money out of football^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Ar5ena1 fans.
(Paris, because like Barça, "we'll always have Paris".)
"Evil team, evil website
You a Spurs supporter then? ;)
A Moan United gorilla who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows how to infect a website! Whatever next?
These are the kind of posts...
...that make me glad to be an F1 fan.
Spurs getting it out early...
Get your Celebratory Arsenal Fan Site Hacked DVD from the official Spurs shop here http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop/shop_product_f.html?pno=AGGIE&code=ARSENAL&bcode=&WT.svl=FANSITE%20HACKED
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes