Security has always been a major factor in IT and continues to grow in importance. Recent government data slip-ups have only served to emphasise that security is key, whether on your home PC or in a large scale corporate system. There is little room for error and the damage can be irreparable if your systems are breached, so …
" SCWRStock error '800a0006'
/catalog/browse.asp, line 32 "
Either I've successfully hacked the mainframe, or the links for those books (or whatever lies at the other end) are shagged.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK