Security has always been a major factor in IT and continues to grow in importance. Recent government data slip-ups have only served to emphasise that security is key, whether on your home PC or in a large scale corporate system. There is little room for error and the damage can be irreparable if your systems are breached, so …
" SCWRStock error '800a0006'
/catalog/browse.asp, line 32 "
Either I've successfully hacked the mainframe, or the links for those books (or whatever lies at the other end) are shagged.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs