Security has always been a major factor in IT and continues to grow in importance. Recent government data slip-ups have only served to emphasise that security is key, whether on your home PC or in a large scale corporate system. There is little room for error and the damage can be irreparable if your systems are breached, so …
" SCWRStock error '800a0006'
/catalog/browse.asp, line 32 "
Either I've successfully hacked the mainframe, or the links for those books (or whatever lies at the other end) are shagged.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones