Nintendo has set Wii owners' pulses racing by finally announcing that Wii Fit will set buyers back £70 in the UK, and €90 across the rest of Europe, this coming April. Wii_Fit Nintendo's Wii Fit: wasn't Wii Sports exercise enough? The company’s had gamers sweating buckets over recent months by releasing information about the …
Nah thanks, I'll just jump on my Xbox HD-DVD drive until it breaks, no need to pay £70 to do the same with the Wii.
£70 the price for thinking your getting fit...
£70 well I won't be purchasing that then....talk about a rip off!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire