Nintendo has set Wii owners' pulses racing by finally announcing that Wii Fit will set buyers back £70 in the UK, and €90 across the rest of Europe, this coming April. Wii_Fit Nintendo's Wii Fit: wasn't Wii Sports exercise enough? The company’s had gamers sweating buckets over recent months by releasing information about the …
Nah thanks, I'll just jump on my Xbox HD-DVD drive until it breaks, no need to pay £70 to do the same with the Wii.
£70 the price for thinking your getting fit...
£70 well I won't be purchasing that then....talk about a rip off!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can