Nintendo has set Wii owners' pulses racing by finally announcing that Wii Fit will set buyers back £70 in the UK, and €90 across the rest of Europe, this coming April. Wii_Fit Nintendo's Wii Fit: wasn't Wii Sports exercise enough? The company’s had gamers sweating buckets over recent months by releasing information about the …
Nah thanks, I'll just jump on my Xbox HD-DVD drive until it breaks, no need to pay £70 to do the same with the Wii.
£70 the price for thinking your getting fit...
£70 well I won't be purchasing that then....talk about a rip off!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait