Not everyone can afford a personal trainer, so Japanese company Sega Toys has come up with the next best thing: a pair of headphones that nag you to exercise more. Sega Toys' Body Trainer headphones monitor your exercise The Body Trainer cans look like a pair of standard sporty headphones, but include a small clip that …
"or a gentile personal trainer"
So you're never going to hear something like : Oy vay! Move it, schmuck!!!
Problem with these things is the maximum and minimum HR limit's are usually too low; will it be adjustable?
I won't be in danger of anything other that breaking a sweat at 170bpm, so lets hope the nag limit can be adjusted to a suitably high level, and not a nanny-state-esque 155 or something. At which point I'm practically walking.
Paris 'cos she jogs too.
Paying for something that nags at you? I already have a girlfriend.
Might have been smarter to post anonymously. Unless that's a fake name and some poor innocent is about to find himself in a great deal of trouble with no idea why.
I think you're missing the point; these are clearly for people who don't :)
Just a small thing
I've been to Japan, and fat arses seem about as rare there as likeable politicians. Obviously this product is targetted at the western world.
What a good idea, we all know that we slack of this way it will give us a kick.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean