VMware continues to barrage customers with more and more management products. The software maker has used its European user conference this week to start early discussions around VMware Lifecycle Manager and Site Recovery Manager. These packages will join the Manager family that already includes Lab Manager and Stage Manager. …
"four front" ???
That probably should be "fore front" unless you're making some pun that I'm missing.
Re: "four front" ???
Just to avoid a mess of confusion, the horrible pun I was aiming for revolves around their FOUR management products. I apologize but am declining to change the headline because I can't think of anything better.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why