Residents of Sadville will soon be able to get out more, thanks to a mobile version of their virtual utopia currently being beta-tested by mobile software house Vollee. Meanwhile, grown-up social networkers using LinkedIn can already access those vital business contacts while on the move. Mobile social networking is supposed to …
happy happy joy joy
"Vollee reckons it can get any PC title working on a mobile by shifting all the processing onto its servers and just running the display on a mobile with a thin client, over a 3G network connection."
-Any- PC title? I'm sure Crysis running on their thin client will be a lag free frag fest... round trip time on 3G can be up to a second... and let's not forget about the higher than usual packet loss...
I think not - it is dead easy to cancel any relationship in two clicks.
Get A Life on mobes?
"So put in your earplugs,
Put on your eyeshades,
You know where to put the cork!"
Resides quite nicely on my Palm Lifedrive as both a Palm document and a "word to go' TM .doc.
And no one else sees it unless I want them to.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise