Once more unto the void... Google Microsoft Copyright © Gapingvoid. Originally published at www.gapingvoid.com.
A titan is born when
People won't shut up about them, I couldn't care less for Microsoft's latests evils and googles latest forays into naughtiness. I'd much prefer to see what Jenny Smith from wavertree is up to with Python midi programming.
I think that cartoon just goes waaaaaaay over my head.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity