If you’re worried about scratches and knocks affecting the look and performance of your camera, then Sony’s created one that’s as hard as nails, thanks to a titanium shell. Sony_W300_side Sony's W300: a titanium shell protects the 13.6-megapixel camera The 13.6-megapixel Cyber-shot W300’s coating is, Sony said, around five …
It's only as tough as its inside.
Great, a titanium shell. How well do the camera's INTERNAL components hold up to the shock of dropping or hitting the camera?
It's only as tough as the scratchiest bits
And as for scratches, I wonder if that 2.7 inch LCD is titanium-coated too? ;-)
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle