If you’re worried about scratches and knocks affecting the look and performance of your camera, then Sony’s created one that’s as hard as nails, thanks to a titanium shell. Sony_W300_side Sony's W300: a titanium shell protects the 13.6-megapixel camera The 13.6-megapixel Cyber-shot W300’s coating is, Sony said, around five …
It's only as tough as its inside.
Great, a titanium shell. How well do the camera's INTERNAL components hold up to the shock of dropping or hitting the camera?
It's only as tough as the scratchiest bits
And as for scratches, I wonder if that 2.7 inch LCD is titanium-coated too? ;-)
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA