Novell wants to buy the Toronto-based virtualization firm PlateSpin for $205m cash. And you know what, they probably will. The Linux vendor said the to-be-acquired company will continue to operate in its Canadian headquarters, with business cards swapped to the Linux vendor's Systems and Resource Management business unit. The …
Could pay $205m
.... or get something for free instead:
$205M for a $20M turnover!! Expected to make $35M in 2008, hardly the growth patterns of companies in the Virtualization space?
Seems Novell are desperate to be considered in the Virtualization space, not much for VMware to be scared of with this purchase:-)
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks