Novell wants to buy the Toronto-based virtualization firm PlateSpin for $205m cash. And you know what, they probably will. The Linux vendor said the to-be-acquired company will continue to operate in its Canadian headquarters, with business cards swapped to the Linux vendor's Systems and Resource Management business unit. The …
Could pay $205m
.... or get something for free instead:
$205M for a $20M turnover!! Expected to make $35M in 2008, hardly the growth patterns of companies in the Virtualization space?
Seems Novell are desperate to be considered in the Virtualization space, not much for VMware to be scared of with this purchase:-)
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe