Novell wants to buy the Toronto-based virtualization firm PlateSpin for $205m cash. And you know what, they probably will. The Linux vendor said the to-be-acquired company will continue to operate in its Canadian headquarters, with business cards swapped to the Linux vendor's Systems and Resource Management business unit. The …
Could pay $205m
.... or get something for free instead:
$205M for a $20M turnover!! Expected to make $35M in 2008, hardly the growth patterns of companies in the Virtualization space?
Seems Novell are desperate to be considered in the Virtualization space, not much for VMware to be scared of with this purchase:-)
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers