Novell wants to buy the Toronto-based virtualization firm PlateSpin for $205m cash. And you know what, they probably will. The Linux vendor said the to-be-acquired company will continue to operate in its Canadian headquarters, with business cards swapped to the Linux vendor's Systems and Resource Management business unit. The …
Could pay $205m
.... or get something for free instead:
$205M for a $20M turnover!! Expected to make $35M in 2008, hardly the growth patterns of companies in the Virtualization space?
Seems Novell are desperate to be considered in the Virtualization space, not much for VMware to be scared of with this purchase:-)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great