There are plenty of iPod docking stations available right now, but if you demand nothing but the best for your Apple player - and have the cash to get it - then high-end stereo manufacturer Krell reckons it has the perfect dock for you. Krell_KID Krell's KID iPod dock: expensive Its KID iPod dock is being marketed with that …
Audiophile grade compression artefacts!
"the digitally-controlled analogue bass and treble controls"
How fashions change - time was when those selling overpriced hi-fi would look down their noses from a very great height at the thought of the super-flat responses of their amplifiers being violated by tone controls - not to mention interference coupled in from those numerical displays! Besides which, digitally-controlled analogue tone controls are what you'll find in all sorts of cheap audio equipment.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER