There are plenty of iPod docking stations available right now, but if you demand nothing but the best for your Apple player - and have the cash to get it - then high-end stereo manufacturer Krell reckons it has the perfect dock for you. Krell_KID Krell's KID iPod dock: expensive Its KID iPod dock is being marketed with that …
Audiophile grade compression artefacts!
"the digitally-controlled analogue bass and treble controls"
How fashions change - time was when those selling overpriced hi-fi would look down their noses from a very great height at the thought of the super-flat responses of their amplifiers being violated by tone controls - not to mention interference coupled in from those numerical displays! Besides which, digitally-controlled analogue tone controls are what you'll find in all sorts of cheap audio equipment.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!