There are plenty of iPod docking stations available right now, but if you demand nothing but the best for your Apple player - and have the cash to get it - then high-end stereo manufacturer Krell reckons it has the perfect dock for you. Krell_KID Krell's KID iPod dock: expensive Its KID iPod dock is being marketed with that …
Audiophile grade compression artefacts!
"the digitally-controlled analogue bass and treble controls"
How fashions change - time was when those selling overpriced hi-fi would look down their noses from a very great height at the thought of the super-flat responses of their amplifiers being violated by tone controls - not to mention interference coupled in from those numerical displays! Besides which, digitally-controlled analogue tone controls are what you'll find in all sorts of cheap audio equipment.
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods