There are plenty of iPod docking stations available right now, but if you demand nothing but the best for your Apple player - and have the cash to get it - then high-end stereo manufacturer Krell reckons it has the perfect dock for you. Krell_KID Krell's KID iPod dock: expensive Its KID iPod dock is being marketed with that …
Audiophile grade compression artefacts!
"the digitally-controlled analogue bass and treble controls"
How fashions change - time was when those selling overpriced hi-fi would look down their noses from a very great height at the thought of the super-flat responses of their amplifiers being violated by tone controls - not to mention interference coupled in from those numerical displays! Besides which, digitally-controlled analogue tone controls are what you'll find in all sorts of cheap audio equipment.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders