Fujitsu has become the latest hard drive maker to spin up a 2.5in laptop hard drive capable of holding up to half a terabyte of data. Fujitsu MHZ2 BT Fujitsu's MHZ2 BT: half a terabyte in laptop-friendly form Its MHZ2 BT family connects to the host over a 3Gb/s SATA link. Each drive has 8MB of cache on board, and consumes up …
And the drive is how deep ...?
9.5mm? 12.5mm? Something else entirely?
If memory serves Seagate haven't announced a 500GB 2.5" drive yet. It's Hitachi and Samsung who've announced 500GB devices. Both are 5400rpm.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip