Fujitsu has become the latest hard drive maker to spin up a 2.5in laptop hard drive capable of holding up to half a terabyte of data. Fujitsu MHZ2 BT Fujitsu's MHZ2 BT: half a terabyte in laptop-friendly form Its MHZ2 BT family connects to the host over a 3Gb/s SATA link. Each drive has 8MB of cache on board, and consumes up …
And the drive is how deep ...?
9.5mm? 12.5mm? Something else entirely?
If memory serves Seagate haven't announced a 500GB 2.5" drive yet. It's Hitachi and Samsung who've announced 500GB devices. Both are 5400rpm.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24