Anyone who’s seen Cloverfield knows that capturing life’s events through a camcorder is the ‘in’ thing now. But while the in the movie they relied on tape-based cameras, Toshiba has unveiled an HD camcorder enabling you to capture all the action in detail. Toshiba_camileo_pro_hd Toshiba's Camileo Pro HD camcorder has a 2.5in …
Not on tape...
At the very beginning of cloverfield, on the futuristic and government looking screens that flash by, it says the film was recovered from an SD Card. Though at various points throughout the film they have used tape drive noise. Not that I'm nitpicking or anything though...
Avatar for the alien creature of course!!!
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone