Anyone who’s seen Cloverfield knows that capturing life’s events through a camcorder is the ‘in’ thing now. But while the in the movie they relied on tape-based cameras, Toshiba has unveiled an HD camcorder enabling you to capture all the action in detail. Toshiba_camileo_pro_hd Toshiba's Camileo Pro HD camcorder has a 2.5in …
Not on tape...
At the very beginning of cloverfield, on the futuristic and government looking screens that flash by, it says the film was recovered from an SD Card. Though at various points throughout the film they have used tape drive noise. Not that I'm nitpicking or anything though...
Avatar for the alien creature of course!!!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen