Anyone who’s seen Cloverfield knows that capturing life’s events through a camcorder is the ‘in’ thing now. But while the in the movie they relied on tape-based cameras, Toshiba has unveiled an HD camcorder enabling you to capture all the action in detail. Toshiba_camileo_pro_hd Toshiba's Camileo Pro HD camcorder has a 2.5in …
Not on tape...
At the very beginning of cloverfield, on the futuristic and government looking screens that flash by, it says the film was recovered from an SD Card. Though at various points throughout the film they have used tape drive noise. Not that I'm nitpicking or anything though...
Avatar for the alien creature of course!!!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM