A US student has come up with a solution to the sometimes-dodgy quality of music played through the iPhone's speaker. He’s designed a portable speaker system that clips around the Apple device to give users better quality audio on the move. Click for full-size version Designer Erik Groset's LiveSpeakR system for the iPhones …
Let's just hope it comes in exploded kit form as portrayed, then the average numbskull chav won't have a hope in hell of rebuilding it and tormenting us.
"it’s not known where it'll will land first or how much it'll will cost."
It will land in shopping malls where chav teenagers congregate, and it won't cost enough to stop them buying it and inflicting their godawful R&B rubbish on everyone in a 50ft radius.
No, we know how to deal with them now...
Just phone the police and report said annoying teenagers as having been seen with a gun.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads