Astronomers at the University of California, Berkeley, and NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center have released a rather remarkable Hubble image of a ring of dust around star Fomalhaut, described by New Scientist as resembling "the Great Eye of Sauron". Hubble snap of Fomalhaut. Image: NASA The boffins used the Hubble coronagraph …
if they call Hubble "my precious"
I love space pictures
Love all these pictures. So beautiful
Eclipses and missile firings
and now this I don't have enough tin foil it's all your fault thats freaky and calling it the eye of Sauron is not helping. I hope your beer is skunked.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad