Astronomers at the University of California, Berkeley, and NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center have released a rather remarkable Hubble image of a ring of dust around star Fomalhaut, described by New Scientist as resembling "the Great Eye of Sauron". Hubble snap of Fomalhaut. Image: NASA The boffins used the Hubble coronagraph …
if they call Hubble "my precious"
I love space pictures
Love all these pictures. So beautiful
Eclipses and missile firings
and now this I don't have enough tin foil it's all your fault thats freaky and calling it the eye of Sauron is not helping. I hope your beer is skunked.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!