Astronomers at the University of California, Berkeley, and NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center have released a rather remarkable Hubble image of a ring of dust around star Fomalhaut, described by New Scientist as resembling "the Great Eye of Sauron". Hubble snap of Fomalhaut. Image: NASA The boffins used the Hubble coronagraph …
if they call Hubble "my precious"
I love space pictures
Love all these pictures. So beautiful
Eclipses and missile firings
and now this I don't have enough tin foil it's all your fault thats freaky and calling it the eye of Sauron is not helping. I hope your beer is skunked.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...