Astronomers at the University of California, Berkeley, and NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center have released a rather remarkable Hubble image of a ring of dust around star Fomalhaut, described by New Scientist as resembling "the Great Eye of Sauron". Hubble snap of Fomalhaut. Image: NASA The boffins used the Hubble coronagraph …
if they call Hubble "my precious"
I love space pictures
Love all these pictures. So beautiful
Eclipses and missile firings
and now this I don't have enough tin foil it's all your fault thats freaky and calling it the eye of Sauron is not helping. I hope your beer is skunked.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!