Astronomers at the University of California, Berkeley, and NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center have released a rather remarkable Hubble image of a ring of dust around star Fomalhaut, described by New Scientist as resembling "the Great Eye of Sauron". Hubble snap of Fomalhaut. Image: NASA The boffins used the Hubble coronagraph …
if they call Hubble "my precious"
I love space pictures
Love all these pictures. So beautiful
Eclipses and missile firings
and now this I don't have enough tin foil it's all your fault thats freaky and calling it the eye of Sauron is not helping. I hope your beer is skunked.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats