Storage giant EMC said today that it's angling to purchase Pi Corp, a Seattle-based personal information management firm. Financial details of the cash purchase were not disclosed, which suggests EMC didn't pay an irrational number for the company. Pi specializes in software and online applications that help individuals …
Pi Corp and Paul Maritz
Paul is a real star. EMC can only win with this deal.
Joe clealry gets software which is a big deal for EMC and their future with CIOs.
"EMC orders Pi Corp for its cloud". Soooo... does that mean that EMC wants a Pi in the sky?
EMC and Pi Corp
EMC certaintly want PiCorp given that the storage paradigm Paul Maritz has invented and delivered is te future. Best way to get to knwo is to check it out.
Paul will take the call, he is used to being rich....
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!