When Register Hardware first caught sight of the Wedisk, we thought some dastardly being had shrunken the Remote for our office’s Wii. However, the device is actually a miniature USB flash drive shaped like the console’s controller, but with a difference. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The Wedisk is …
This is a stick-up!
What on earth is the point?
More non news.
The point is:
I'd buy one.
But yeah, why not have the blue lights? Seems a shame when it is otherwise identical. :( Do all the buttons move?
There isn't a proper, practical, point. But if muppets like me will buy them, why not make them? :)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders