When Register Hardware first caught sight of the Wedisk, we thought some dastardly being had shrunken the Remote for our office’s Wii. However, the device is actually a miniature USB flash drive shaped like the console’s controller, but with a difference. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The Wedisk is …
This is a stick-up!
What on earth is the point?
More non news.
The point is:
I'd buy one.
But yeah, why not have the blue lights? Seems a shame when it is otherwise identical. :( Do all the buttons move?
There isn't a proper, practical, point. But if muppets like me will buy them, why not make them? :)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS