When Register Hardware first caught sight of the Wedisk, we thought some dastardly being had shrunken the Remote for our office’s Wii. However, the device is actually a miniature USB flash drive shaped like the console’s controller, but with a difference. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The Wedisk is …
This is a stick-up!
What on earth is the point?
More non news.
The point is:
I'd buy one.
But yeah, why not have the blue lights? Seems a shame when it is otherwise identical. :( Do all the buttons move?
There isn't a proper, practical, point. But if muppets like me will buy them, why not make them? :)
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers