When Register Hardware first caught sight of the Wedisk, we thought some dastardly being had shrunken the Remote for our office’s Wii. However, the device is actually a miniature USB flash drive shaped like the console’s controller, but with a difference. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The Wedisk is …
This is a stick-up!
What on earth is the point?
More non news.
The point is:
I'd buy one.
But yeah, why not have the blue lights? Seems a shame when it is otherwise identical. :( Do all the buttons move?
There isn't a proper, practical, point. But if muppets like me will buy them, why not make them? :)
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods