When Register Hardware first caught sight of the Wedisk, we thought some dastardly being had shrunken the Remote for our office’s Wii. However, the device is actually a miniature USB flash drive shaped like the console’s controller, but with a difference. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The Wedisk is …
This is a stick-up!
What on earth is the point?
More non news.
The point is:
I'd buy one.
But yeah, why not have the blue lights? Seems a shame when it is otherwise identical. :( Do all the buttons move?
There isn't a proper, practical, point. But if muppets like me will buy them, why not make them? :)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars