I have just purchased a new Samsung i70 camera. I have fully charged the battery before use, but when the camera's switched on all I get displayed on the screen is "memory full". I have yet to take any photos so don’t understand why I'm getting this. I have read the owner's manual and can't find any clues there. Before I take …
1) Is there a memory card in it?
2) Is the memory card working ok in a pc?
3) Is the memory card formated as Fat or Fat32?
4) Is the memory card a HC version - some cameras can't take them?
5) Can you format the memory card through the camera?
Otherwise bring it back.
- Rogue Nokia splinter cell drops its Jolla phone A-BOMB
- Geek's Guide to Britain BT Tower is just a relic? Wrong: It relays 18,000hrs of telly daily
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Review: Sony Xperia SP
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex