I have just purchased a new Samsung i70 camera. I have fully charged the battery before use, but when the camera's switched on all I get displayed on the screen is "memory full". I have yet to take any photos so don’t understand why I'm getting this. I have read the owner's manual and can't find any clues there. Before I take …
1) Is there a memory card in it?
2) Is the memory card working ok in a pc?
3) Is the memory card formated as Fat or Fat32?
4) Is the memory card a HC version - some cameras can't take them?
5) Can you format the memory card through the camera?
Otherwise bring it back.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS