I have just purchased a new Samsung i70 camera. I have fully charged the battery before use, but when the camera's switched on all I get displayed on the screen is "memory full". I have yet to take any photos so don’t understand why I'm getting this. I have read the owner's manual and can't find any clues there. Before I take …
1) Is there a memory card in it?
2) Is the memory card working ok in a pc?
3) Is the memory card formated as Fat or Fat32?
4) Is the memory card a HC version - some cameras can't take them?
5) Can you format the memory card through the camera?
Otherwise bring it back.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats