I have just purchased a new Samsung i70 camera. I have fully charged the battery before use, but when the camera's switched on all I get displayed on the screen is "memory full". I have yet to take any photos so don’t understand why I'm getting this. I have read the owner's manual and can't find any clues there. Before I take …
1) Is there a memory card in it?
2) Is the memory card working ok in a pc?
3) Is the memory card formated as Fat or Fat32?
4) Is the memory card a HC version - some cameras can't take them?
5) Can you format the memory card through the camera?
Otherwise bring it back.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN