Alienware has given birth to its latest hardcore laptop, which it claims packs enough capability to ensure it meets the requirements of just about every possible user. area51-m15x_front Alienware's Area-51 m15x laptop The Area-51 m15x has a 15.4in display, with 1920 x 1200 resolution, and incorporates an Intel Core 2 Extreme …
Where can I get me one of these puppy's?
*retreats back into lair*
Shame it's so ugly
Great spec, but it really is pretty hideous!!!
And for such a spec that suggests a gaming laptop i dread to think of the price of adding the SSD drive as a primary and then a large second drive for storing the massive games on.... and the extra weight - yikes!!!!!
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe