Alienware has given birth to its latest hardcore laptop, which it claims packs enough capability to ensure it meets the requirements of just about every possible user. area51-m15x_front Alienware's Area-51 m15x laptop The Area-51 m15x has a 15.4in display, with 1920 x 1200 resolution, and incorporates an Intel Core 2 Extreme …
Where can I get me one of these puppy's?
*retreats back into lair*
Shame it's so ugly
Great spec, but it really is pretty hideous!!!
And for such a spec that suggests a gaming laptop i dread to think of the price of adding the SSD drive as a primary and then a large second drive for storing the massive games on.... and the extra weight - yikes!!!!!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great