Alienware has given birth to its latest hardcore laptop, which it claims packs enough capability to ensure it meets the requirements of just about every possible user. area51-m15x_front Alienware's Area-51 m15x laptop The Area-51 m15x has a 15.4in display, with 1920 x 1200 resolution, and incorporates an Intel Core 2 Extreme …
Where can I get me one of these puppy's?
*retreats back into lair*
Shame it's so ugly
Great spec, but it really is pretty hideous!!!
And for such a spec that suggests a gaming laptop i dread to think of the price of adding the SSD drive as a primary and then a large second drive for storing the massive games on.... and the extra weight - yikes!!!!!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL