Make a note in your diary and start limbering up, because Nintendo has finally revealed that both the Wii Fit and Mario Kart video games will hit the UK in April. Wii_Fit_Balance_Board Nintendo's Balance Board for Wii Fit The official UK release date for Wii Fit, which has already sold over 1m copies in Japan since its …
Will the balance board be reinforced?
No word yet on whether the balance board will be reinforced for Western audiences? It's current limit is 21 stone but given the current obesity crisis wouldn't it be better to make something able to stand up to more portly frames?
That's why it's mid-May before it's available in the US!
Speaking as an overweight American, this was actually my first question....
The balance board can take up to 135 kg so the vast majority of us are covered.
wouldn't it be better to make sure the 'vast' minority are gonna be ok to use this?
paris, cos she would deffo be ok (weightwise!)
To be honest, how many of the "vast" minority would actually bother?
Paris, because having her in my bed would be better exercise than any Wii game.
The Wii Balance board is perfect for 2 player Time Crisis, one half of the board per person. Tony Hawks might even be in the pipeline, though IMHO, they suck big time. Personally I'm dripping with anticipation at the thought of playing Mario Kart Wii as I've played MKDD and the DS version to death.
More "realistic" Wii Fit Ad
Screw Wii fit...
....When are Nintendo Europe gonna date Smash Brothers: Brawl?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!