Musicbrigade, a Swedish company that provided websites including Channel4.com with music video content, has gone titsup.com. A message at the company's former website says: Musicbrigade has ceased to exist, at least in its current form! If you'd like to buy the Musicbrigade domain names, software and/or the server hardware, …
...will try to sell the business (whatever is left of it) as a going concern - this could mean a sale to Channel 4. Selling the servers, which will yield little money, will surely not be a priority. The laws differ in EU countries and I'm basing this on UK experience - I know Dutch administrators are particularly tough. It's interesting the domain names are for sale... by who... the administrators ?
There is a problem. In the meantime, here isn't some music
Both sites seem to be down already
the T4.com site seems to point back to Lanatelecom at the moment and the 4music com site one of these third party sponsored search domain landing pages overall it really doesn't look good for these two sites run by such a large television company.
"Musicbrigade has ceased to exist"
... It's expired and gone to meet its maker! This is a late website! It's a stiff! Bereft of life...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...