With a bankruptcy behind it, SGI has decided to go ahead and start expanding again by purchasing Linux Networx's "core assets." What's that Scott McNealy joke about two garbage trucks colliding? We jest, we jest. Linux Networx actually makes some of the cooler high performance computing systems. You get well-packaged hardware …
Augering in with Ewald...again.
Ewald runs Cray into ground. Silicon Graphics doesn't can him, he hangs around building political power, and proceeds to play a key role in running SGI into the ground. SGI barely (maybe) recovers, and Ewald, like a very bad penny, gets another try.
Maybe buy another house for him this time?
Bringing Ewald back as CEO should be due cause for the removal of the entire board. Alas, accountability in the Valley died a long time ago.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan