Big brother to the Prism 7500, the somewhat sinister and Darth Vader-esque Prism 7900 is the next step in Nokia's campaign to convince us that visual style should be the primary driving force when it comes to buying a mobile phone. But baroque and cyberpunk looks aside, it's the sparkling and still not-yet-commonplace OLED …
foam on the earbuds
I got a set of Sennheiser MX 55 'street' earbuds, the ones with extra bits on top to stick into your ear better. But I found that the extra bits don't do very much - the foam makes the biggest difference for fit and comfort.
I know this is Reg Hardware, but you don't comment on how the phone is to use at all... Isn't that relevant?
That thing is fugly.
Seriously, I cannot understand how anyone can be drawn to this phone based on it's looks.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer