Big brother to the Prism 7500, the somewhat sinister and Darth Vader-esque Prism 7900 is the next step in Nokia's campaign to convince us that visual style should be the primary driving force when it comes to buying a mobile phone. But baroque and cyberpunk looks aside, it's the sparkling and still not-yet-commonplace OLED …
foam on the earbuds
I got a set of Sennheiser MX 55 'street' earbuds, the ones with extra bits on top to stick into your ear better. But I found that the extra bits don't do very much - the foam makes the biggest difference for fit and comfort.
I know this is Reg Hardware, but you don't comment on how the phone is to use at all... Isn't that relevant?
That thing is fugly.
Seriously, I cannot understand how anyone can be drawn to this phone based on it's looks.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why