Cisco rushed out a brace of security updates on Thursday to defend against potentially dangerous exploits via its VoIP kit, including the possibility of malicious code being injected into vulnerable networks. The twin advisories from the network giant cover a range of vulnerabilities in Cisco IP Phones and its Unified …
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24