Many of the people behind identity theft scams are themselves having data stolen from them in the process, a security researcher has revealed. Phishers, who trick online banking users into typing in their details to fake sites, use tools in the process which have built-in security holes for others to access the data that many do …
To quote a well-known bard...
"..For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petard,.."
You already reported this
You already reported the story in January, the only difference this time is that someone from an online cowboy agency has rinsed and repeated what you already said!
See "Phishing coders hook clueless crooks".
criminals or security researchers
Maybe you should report that this two so called 'security researchers' broke just as many laws as their targets.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid