Many of the people behind identity theft scams are themselves having data stolen from them in the process, a security researcher has revealed. Phishers, who trick online banking users into typing in their details to fake sites, use tools in the process which have built-in security holes for others to access the data that many do …
To quote a well-known bard...
"..For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petard,.."
You already reported this
You already reported the story in January, the only difference this time is that someone from an online cowboy agency has rinsed and repeated what you already said!
See "Phishing coders hook clueless crooks".
criminals or security researchers
Maybe you should report that this two so called 'security researchers' broke just as many laws as their targets.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes