Many of the people behind identity theft scams are themselves having data stolen from them in the process, a security researcher has revealed. Phishers, who trick online banking users into typing in their details to fake sites, use tools in the process which have built-in security holes for others to access the data that many do …
To quote a well-known bard...
"..For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petard,.."
You already reported this
You already reported the story in January, the only difference this time is that someone from an online cowboy agency has rinsed and repeated what you already said!
See "Phishing coders hook clueless crooks".
criminals or security researchers
Maybe you should report that this two so called 'security researchers' broke just as many laws as their targets.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS