HP has paid off some of the journalists it was accused of spying on in 2006. One reporter from the New York Times and three from BusinessWeek have accepted an undisclosed payment some of which will go to charity. HP engaged private investigators who used various methods to get hold of telephone call records as part of an …
Ah, lovely.. American justice.
"Free to those who can afford it,. but very expensive to those who can’t."
other reporters, and their parents?
My memory of this scandal is dim. Remind me: did it feature school magazines?
So they paid off an investigation
Really how convenient I had no idea how easy and cheap it was. Life of crime coming up.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab