HP has paid off some of the journalists it was accused of spying on in 2006. One reporter from the New York Times and three from BusinessWeek have accepted an undisclosed payment some of which will go to charity. HP engaged private investigators who used various methods to get hold of telephone call records as part of an …
Ah, lovely.. American justice.
"Free to those who can afford it,. but very expensive to those who can’t."
other reporters, and their parents?
My memory of this scandal is dim. Remind me: did it feature school magazines?
So they paid off an investigation
Really how convenient I had no idea how easy and cheap it was. Life of crime coming up.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt