If you think eight hours a day sat in front of a computer screen is tough, try staring at a game of Space Invaders for over 38 hours. That’s just one of the historical gaming nuggets revealed in an edition of the Guinness World Records that’s devoted entirely to videogames. GWR_gamers_edition Guinness World Records Gamer's …
Only "records" worth noting
Atleast for games, the only record worth noting are the completion time records set by speed runners...And we already have speeddemosarchive. ;)
How many records Jack Thompson holds...
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?