If you think eight hours a day sat in front of a computer screen is tough, try staring at a game of Space Invaders for over 38 hours. That’s just one of the historical gaming nuggets revealed in an edition of the Guinness World Records that’s devoted entirely to videogames. GWR_gamers_edition Guinness World Records Gamer's …
Only "records" worth noting
Atleast for games, the only record worth noting are the completion time records set by speed runners...And we already have speeddemosarchive. ;)
How many records Jack Thompson holds...
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe