If you think eight hours a day sat in front of a computer screen is tough, try staring at a game of Space Invaders for over 38 hours. That’s just one of the historical gaming nuggets revealed in an edition of the Guinness World Records that’s devoted entirely to videogames. GWR_gamers_edition Guinness World Records Gamer's …
Only "records" worth noting
Atleast for games, the only record worth noting are the completion time records set by speed runners...And we already have speeddemosarchive. ;)
How many records Jack Thompson holds...
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats