IBM's storage hardware lineup is getting a big ol' heap of upgrades. The meaty merchandise menagerie includes an OEM'd Brocade switch, a NetApp array, and upgrades to its archiving system and various disks. We'd like to think today's sweeping product roll-out is a salute to the birth of Abraham Lincoln, the beloved sixteenth …
Gone are the days of IBM designing their own storage stuff.
More shameless rebranding and OEM'ing of other companies' gear. Does this even deserve an article on TheRegister?
Meanwhile, the artist formerly known as "shark" continues to fall further and further behind the pack. It seems more and more obvious that the premium that customers pay for IBM gear is merely to cover two sets of sales forces.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait