IBM's storage hardware lineup is getting a big ol' heap of upgrades. The meaty merchandise menagerie includes an OEM'd Brocade switch, a NetApp array, and upgrades to its archiving system and various disks. We'd like to think today's sweeping product roll-out is a salute to the birth of Abraham Lincoln, the beloved sixteenth …
Gone are the days of IBM designing their own storage stuff.
More shameless rebranding and OEM'ing of other companies' gear. Does this even deserve an article on TheRegister?
Meanwhile, the artist formerly known as "shark" continues to fall further and further behind the pack. It seems more and more obvious that the premium that customers pay for IBM gear is merely to cover two sets of sales forces.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests