HP boss Mark Hurd has joined the board of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp on the recommendation of the Silicon Valley veteran who blew the whistle on the 2006 journo spying scandal at the IT vendor. Hurd will serve on News Corp's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. His appointment was at the suggestion of VC giant Thomas …
"News Corp still makes plenty of dosh from printing words on paper,.."
Shame that by the time you read them, the story is already dead/an ex-story. Newsprint always gives you yesterday's news and that aint no good to nobody whenever tomorrow's news is that which drives the Markets. Newspapers are a bit of a misnomer but who can be bothered arguing about it. It is just they way things were.
Hurd has a future!
Stallman will be pleased ;)
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen