HP boss Mark Hurd has joined the board of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp on the recommendation of the Silicon Valley veteran who blew the whistle on the 2006 journo spying scandal at the IT vendor. Hurd will serve on News Corp's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. His appointment was at the suggestion of VC giant Thomas …
"News Corp still makes plenty of dosh from printing words on paper,.."
Shame that by the time you read them, the story is already dead/an ex-story. Newsprint always gives you yesterday's news and that aint no good to nobody whenever tomorrow's news is that which drives the Markets. Newspapers are a bit of a misnomer but who can be bothered arguing about it. It is just they way things were.
Hurd has a future!
Stallman will be pleased ;)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...