HP boss Mark Hurd has joined the board of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp on the recommendation of the Silicon Valley veteran who blew the whistle on the 2006 journo spying scandal at the IT vendor. Hurd will serve on News Corp's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. His appointment was at the suggestion of VC giant Thomas …
"News Corp still makes plenty of dosh from printing words on paper,.."
Shame that by the time you read them, the story is already dead/an ex-story. Newsprint always gives you yesterday's news and that aint no good to nobody whenever tomorrow's news is that which drives the Markets. Newspapers are a bit of a misnomer but who can be bothered arguing about it. It is just they way things were.
Hurd has a future!
Stallman will be pleased ;)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked