Japan and the European Union have agreed to create an information exchange scheme to beat intellectual property crime. The countries made the agreement as part of a new trade co-operation deal. The protection of intellectual property was one of the three main aims of a recently-agreed deal to pool efforts in customs matters. At …
If we were to give government information to a foreign state, it will be treason.
So, the powers that be have once again decided to "share" our information with a foreign state. If we were to pass information which OUR government deems "sensitive" to a foreign state, it'll be treason, or a breech of the Official Secrets Act. But... governments are free to stab our own citizens in the back.
Oh.. am I cynical?
How long until...
this Government starts giving our personal data to Russia as well ??. Not long I suspect the way they are going. Is it just me OR in the past 10 years of power has this "Labour" Government realy, really screwed up and ruined this Country of ours ?. Please tell me, am I just being over sentimental looking back at prior to 1997 or am I correct ?.
Sadly, I don' think you are being over sentimental, but hey, someone is bound to tell me I'm an idiot and Gordon is the messiah - aren't they?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked