Plantronics has declared war on the Bluetooth headset market. It’s launched a military grade unit that it claims stands up to the rigours of the communications adventurer. plantronics-exp370 Plantronics' Explorer 370 talks tough Dubbed Explorer 370, the headset has been certified by the US Army’s Developmental Test Command …
The Register has always had excellent writing, but Mr. Sherwood takes it to a higher level. I am amazed I am calling a few paragraphs about headset beautiful, but I am. Informative and with real flair. Brief also. THAT is genius. Thank you.
Oh. I want one.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap