Plantronics has declared war on the Bluetooth headset market. It’s launched a military grade unit that it claims stands up to the rigours of the communications adventurer. plantronics-exp370 Plantronics' Explorer 370 talks tough Dubbed Explorer 370, the headset has been certified by the US Army’s Developmental Test Command …
The Register has always had excellent writing, but Mr. Sherwood takes it to a higher level. I am amazed I am calling a few paragraphs about headset beautiful, but I am. Informative and with real flair. Brief also. THAT is genius. Thank you.
Oh. I want one.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad