Plantronics has declared war on the Bluetooth headset market. It’s launched a military grade unit that it claims stands up to the rigours of the communications adventurer. plantronics-exp370 Plantronics' Explorer 370 talks tough Dubbed Explorer 370, the headset has been certified by the US Army’s Developmental Test Command …
The Register has always had excellent writing, but Mr. Sherwood takes it to a higher level. I am amazed I am calling a few paragraphs about headset beautiful, but I am. Informative and with real flair. Brief also. THAT is genius. Thank you.
Oh. I want one.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK