Plantronics has declared war on the Bluetooth headset market. It’s launched a military grade unit that it claims stands up to the rigours of the communications adventurer. plantronics-exp370 Plantronics' Explorer 370 talks tough Dubbed Explorer 370, the headset has been certified by the US Army’s Developmental Test Command …
The Register has always had excellent writing, but Mr. Sherwood takes it to a higher level. I am amazed I am calling a few paragraphs about headset beautiful, but I am. Informative and with real flair. Brief also. THAT is genius. Thank you.
Oh. I want one.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst