Sony Ericsson has unveiled two additions to its Cyber-shot range: the C702 and C902. Each packs enough functions to keep the amateur snapper happy, but neither matches the new W980’s audio features. Sony Ericsson C702 Sony Ericsson's C702 offers GPS photo tagging The 3.2-megapixel C702 allows for single-handed camera use, …
" the W980 has a whopping 8GB internal memory"
I'm just sat waiting for a device for 3x more memory than that, then and only then might I be tempted to upgrade from my 30GB NW-A series walkman....
Nice to see SE bring lens protection back into the design - it seemed unusual for the K850i not to have it.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...