Sony Ericsson has unveiled two additions to its Cyber-shot range: the C702 and C902. Each packs enough functions to keep the amateur snapper happy, but neither matches the new W980’s audio features. Sony Ericsson C702 Sony Ericsson's C702 offers GPS photo tagging The 3.2-megapixel C702 allows for single-handed camera use, …
" the W980 has a whopping 8GB internal memory"
I'm just sat waiting for a device for 3x more memory than that, then and only then might I be tempted to upgrade from my 30GB NW-A series walkman....
Nice to see SE bring lens protection back into the design - it seemed unusual for the K850i not to have it.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great