Sony Ericsson has unveiled two additions to its Cyber-shot range: the C702 and C902. Each packs enough functions to keep the amateur snapper happy, but neither matches the new W980’s audio features. Sony Ericsson C702 Sony Ericsson's C702 offers GPS photo tagging The 3.2-megapixel C702 allows for single-handed camera use, …
" the W980 has a whopping 8GB internal memory"
I'm just sat waiting for a device for 3x more memory than that, then and only then might I be tempted to upgrade from my 30GB NW-A series walkman....
Nice to see SE bring lens protection back into the design - it seemed unusual for the K850i not to have it.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action