What would you do to get a 50in plasma HD TV? Overload the credit cards? Save up for a year? Rob a bank? Most Brits would give up sex for six months to get one. So claims retail giant Comet. A poll of 2000 people conducted on the chain's behalf, found that 47 per cent of males questioned would forgo their animal instincts for …
Geeks like big screens...
...and a lot of geeks are probably 'owed' a fair few 50 inch plasmas by now ;-)
I wonder how many of the people who said they'd give it up for 6 months probably wouldn't get any in the next 6 months anyway.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015