Swedish police are investigating a case of an open can of surströmming which was hurled through the bedroom window of a 52-year-old Motala man. The strong-smelling local delicacy has a deserved reputation as a potent biological terror agent, so the offence is a very serious one. Just as serious as the comments: Had a swedish …
don't know about you but when we're wasted around here we get a curry..... mmmmm!
I wonder what a SurmStorrang... err, Sorrestrung... bah, smelly-fish curry would taste like.
How much is the fish?
Raw, saline herring, or its acidic counterpart: considered a delicacy in the Hollands. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soused_herring for culinary goodness!
@ Gerrit Tijhof - only for a while
When it's fresh it's OK, but the moment it's put in a jar to support addicts abroad it ends being a delicacy (if it ever was one, opinions differ).
Ditto for 'rollmops' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollmops).
It's rather ironic because the whole treatment of salting and pickling was for preservation..
Not to mention soused Herren consuming the soused herring....
Mine is the oil(ed) slicker with the North Sea proof hood !!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip