Swedish police are investigating a case of an open can of surströmming which was hurled through the bedroom window of a 52-year-old Motala man. The strong-smelling local delicacy has a deserved reputation as a potent biological terror agent, so the offence is a very serious one. Just as serious as the comments: Had a swedish …
don't know about you but when we're wasted around here we get a curry..... mmmmm!
I wonder what a SurmStorrang... err, Sorrestrung... bah, smelly-fish curry would taste like.
How much is the fish?
Raw, saline herring, or its acidic counterpart: considered a delicacy in the Hollands. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soused_herring for culinary goodness!
@ Gerrit Tijhof - only for a while
When it's fresh it's OK, but the moment it's put in a jar to support addicts abroad it ends being a delicacy (if it ever was one, opinions differ).
Ditto for 'rollmops' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollmops).
It's rather ironic because the whole treatment of salting and pickling was for preservation..
Not to mention soused Herren consuming the soused herring....
Mine is the oil(ed) slicker with the North Sea proof hood !!
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers