Swedish police are investigating a case of an open can of surströmming which was hurled through the bedroom window of a 52-year-old Motala man. The strong-smelling local delicacy has a deserved reputation as a potent biological terror agent, so the offence is a very serious one. Just as serious as the comments: Had a swedish …
don't know about you but when we're wasted around here we get a curry..... mmmmm!
I wonder what a SurmStorrang... err, Sorrestrung... bah, smelly-fish curry would taste like.
How much is the fish?
Raw, saline herring, or its acidic counterpart: considered a delicacy in the Hollands. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soused_herring for culinary goodness!
@ Gerrit Tijhof - only for a while
When it's fresh it's OK, but the moment it's put in a jar to support addicts abroad it ends being a delicacy (if it ever was one, opinions differ).
Ditto for 'rollmops' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollmops).
It's rather ironic because the whole treatment of salting and pickling was for preservation..
Not to mention soused Herren consuming the soused herring....
Mine is the oil(ed) slicker with the North Sea proof hood !!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9