Remember the Wi-Fi detector T-shirt that turned up the States back in October 2007? Well, signal-strength specifying garment has arrived in the UK sporting an alternative antenna design. Wi-Fi T-shirt The Wi-Fi T-shirt In place of the base-station icon of old, the new version sports a stylised laptop - white MacBook, do you …
Where does it say the picture on the shirt is a Mac?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait