Just how much money does Google make from so-called "domain parkers" - those clever characters who populate countless web pages with nothing but advertising? Judging from a recent legal attack on a small army of these clever characters, Eric Schmidt and his minions make far more than they'd like the world to know. Earlier this …
I beg your pardon ?
First they say "AdSense for domains allows domain name registrars ... to provide valuable and relevant content on their parked pages,"
Then they say "Parked domain pages generally have no content.."
Sorry, but logic commands those two sentences to be mutually exclusive.
That's like me telling you I only dress in red while wearing white sneakers, black pants and a white shirt.
Will you believe me if I smile ?
When a normal club isn't enough to beat your enemies senseless...
You need a Gold club manufactured by Vulcan Golf.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way