Just how much money does Google make from so-called "domain parkers" - those clever characters who populate countless web pages with nothing but advertising? Judging from a recent legal attack on a small army of these clever characters, Eric Schmidt and his minions make far more than they'd like the world to know. Earlier this …
I beg your pardon ?
First they say "AdSense for domains allows domain name registrars ... to provide valuable and relevant content on their parked pages,"
Then they say "Parked domain pages generally have no content.."
Sorry, but logic commands those two sentences to be mutually exclusive.
That's like me telling you I only dress in red while wearing white sneakers, black pants and a white shirt.
Will you believe me if I smile ?
When a normal club isn't enough to beat your enemies senseless...
You need a Gold club manufactured by Vulcan Golf.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad