The number of software vulnerabilities discovered last year dropped last year after several years of growth. But although the absolute number of software bugs unearthed last year slipped by 5.4 per cent compared to 2006, the number of high-priority vulnerabilities increased by 28 per cent, according to a preliminary analysis of …
Looks like all the hard work on Mickey Mouse bugs leave the hairy ones open.
Is Jean Grey in it?
The coat with the big X for a buckle please...
Do the members of this cartoon-sounding "force" wear black suits and have a funny-looking flashlight, perchance ?
Nature of vulns in general
I notice they tend to find a type of vulnerability and then generalize so if all of a type you are currently looking for are REAL BAD(tm) then thats what you get, until you run that type out and find another, sort of like mining out a vein of ore.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?