A flush Facebook nudged Rackable Systems' revenue higher during the fourth quarter. Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon.com accounted for at least 10 per cent each of Rackable's $117.m fourth quarter haul. That revenue total marked a five per cent year-over-year rise for Rackable, which sells servers and storage boxes. But while the …
The stuff you left out ..
Please, it's only fair to have done a LITTLE more work and reported how much one of these data center package thingies cost, as if I may like one. So, how much for an ice cube matey?
Otherwise, it's all about Bradaccio's annual report, and let's face it dudey, that's about as interesting as your underwear.
You still have way to go before the Register counts as required reading.
download "Shaolin Soccer" movie (try bittorrent, unless you're my mum), and see how to make a non-subject seem fun, interesting, and crucial.
Bradaccio (or whatevr) having a conference call with analysts is about the most boring old bollocks he could possibly have come up with. At least have the decency to serve up his boring old press release with a sauce, perhaps served with some satire or poking.
EG: "I bet he doesn't do conference calls for irate customer supprt." Honestly, sometimes I feel I have to do your work for you...
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops